Join us in an exciting outdoor adventure with one of our many friendly horses. We take experienced and inexperienced riders, so you don’t have to be an expert to enjoy this unique activity. A guided horseback trail ride through a piece of Amish Country’s beautiful terrain will make your trip quite a memorable one. Read on for details. www.amishcountryridingstables.com
Amish Country Riding Stables is a seasonal and weather permitting activity. Please call 330-893-3600 for the opening dates.
• Trail is guided, western style riding.
• Ride last approximately 40-45 minutes. One hour is usually allowed to incorporate saddle fitting, instructional, etc…
• Rides begin at age 8, sorry, no riders under the age of 8 years of age. Sorry but No exceptions. Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied on the ride by a responsible adult.
• Sorry but NO double riding
• There is a 225# weight limit for ALL riders. This is an insurance requirement.
• Reservations required Saturday. All other days reservations are suggested.
• Rides go out Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri from 10 am to 4 pm. Saturdays from 10 am to 5 pm Closed Sundays.
Cancellation for horseback riding is 24 hours (weather permitting), however, if you have a room reserved with your horseback ride, we will automatically cancel the horseback ride if you cancel your room reservation. Cancellation for room reservations is 72 hours. If the weather is uncertain and the horseback ride is cancelled, you will still be responsible for your room reservation.
Although we allow the horses to roam freely on our grounds, unless you are a guest of the Guggisberg Swiss Inn or Amish Country Riding Stable, we ask that you do not approach the horses. This is a guest only activity.
You can now find Amish Country Riding Stables on Facebook.
The Riding Stable will be open for Sleigh Rides
when we have 4 inches of snow- call for pricing 330-893-3600
Amish Country Riding Stable is Open for Sleigh Rides until mid April. The Stable will reopen for the 2015 Season in April (depending on the weather) and will be open until the first snowfall. Like us on Facebook to see when!
$5.00 off One Guided Trail Ride
This offer is good for the 2015 Season. Valid for Non Guests of the Guggisberg Swiss Inn Only. (Inn guests receive a $10.00 discount automatically)
Not valid with any other offer.
Please print this off and bring it with you. If you have more than one rider, please print off enough of these coupons so it is one per person.
Reservations are suggested 330-893-3600